Tada! I'm back for the second day in a row!!!
So today, I'd like to talk about why I started blogging again. Basically, I was inspired, after seeing many a unique and creative blog. One is written by a girl who is only thirteen, and she is a media sensation! I am so jeal that I wasn't as cool as she is when I was that age...pretty sure I wore leggings as pants, or something as equally disastrous.
But basically, I want to try new things, whether it be in the fashion world, or anywhere else...maybe I'll shave my head! Just kidding, but I just feel free to do anything I want. And that includes writing on my blog more often.
I realize this post has little to do with fashion, so I'll try and work on that...tomorrow
Love In Christ,
Sloane
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Posted by Orange Chic at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment