So I'm home for the weekend. It's so nice just to relax for a while, though I miss all my friends!
The best part about coming home though(besides seeing my wonderful family, of course)? Shopping!!!
Though I probably have more than enough clothes in my closet, I feel like I need a little bit of updating for spring. Tonight my family went to the mall, and I picked up a few things
-skinny belt (finally! I've been looking for one for ages)
-headband w/flower (been slightly obsessed with these lately)
-an electric lime green cardigan with flower detail and shiny buttons (it's super classy)
-striped button-down shirt (I'm in need of staples)
-and...a little black dress! I'm super excited about this, it needs a little bit of work though, but I've been looking for a good lbd forEVER!!!
Hopefully tomorrow I can pick up a few more things, and also be able to start doing outfit posts next week?
My wishlist right now?
-boyfriend blazer (please, please, please!?!?)
-boyfriend cardigan (hmm....)
-suspenders (not really sure why, I just think they might be handy)
-a bright color of saddle shoes (I saw a girl wearing some in class today, and almost died, I was so jeal!!!)
That's all for now, sorry for the lack of pretty pictures (not really sure whom I am apologizing to, since no one actually reads this blog)
Love in Christ,
Sloane
Friday, February 26, 2010
Home
Posted by Orange Chic at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment