CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Most Wonderful Post of the Year

Well, this is my first post here. And considering how long I have been meaning to set up this blog, it may not last long. But we will see my friends, we will see. Now I sound philosophical...or something of that sort.

This afternoon, I finally finished a book I have been reading for more than 3 MONTHS! Not that I didn't like the book, I just had no motivation to read. But I finally finished it over the break. It was called The Golden Notebook, and was quite interesting. One of my goals is to read Time 100 Greatest Novels, and this book was one of the favorites I have read off the list. Now that I've finished it, I can finally read some of the books I got over Christmas break. Not sure what I'll start on...one is a novel, and the other two are Christian "commentaries" (for lack of a better word). I'm excited!

I have two cats at home, Rebound and Sabrina. They are rambunctious, but adorable, so I'm sure you will hear a lot about them. Currently, my cats are carrying around the pillow that goes in their bed...which by the way is more than twice their size. Now Rebound, my sister's cat is jumping in circles with the pillow in her mouth.

School starts on Monday...yuck. I don't feel like posting about anything fashion related today, because I'm tired of Winter, and feel like I have nothing to wear.

1 comments:

KenderGirl said...

Yay! Monkey got a blog! I'm so proud!
KD tomorrow at 6 sounds good. Though you may want to text and remind me. Like I said on Facebook, my laptop is sick and is back in Edmond getting fixed, so I'm gonna be without a computer for a week. Which will be interesting.